PocketGamer: “The best iOS games of February 2018”
Techristic: “Best Games For The Week Of January 25th, 2017.”
BGR: “The best free Iphone games of the week.” (January, 28th, 2017)”
Blastmagazine: “Best iOS Games 1/25/18 – Levels get more intricate and introduce smart additions that will put your logic skills to the test.”
AppSpy: “Clint Eastwood and others made being a gunslinger look easy in dozens of westerns, but surviving the ever-increasing onslaughts of Infinite West is anything but.”
Appadvice: “Infinite West (…) definitely stands out with the Wild West theme. The game is a bit like Chess as you try to get your gunfighter in the right position to take out enemies.”
Tom’s Guide: “The Wild West has just gotten more wild in Infinite West for iPhone.”
Player.one: “Best Free iOS Puzzle Games: With each level, the challenges become more complex and you have to carefully plan when to move, attack, head for supplies or just hunker down and lie in wait.”
* * * * *
Driven by the brutal murder of both wife and child by a savage gang, a former gunslinger unleashes frontier justice in the Wild West.
Infinite West is a challenging, strategic puzzle game that is inspired by classic board games, such as Chess.
You will strategically navigate small 7×7 grids to avoid attacks, take out enemies, and gather resources. Every move counts if you want to survive. You will need to think carefully before you act.
Infinite West features:
• More playable levels than atoms in our universe
• Stunning graphics and immersive sounds
• Play your way: swipe-to-move and tap controls
• Powerful upgrades making you even more dangerous
• Challenging achievements that will test your strategic skills
• Online leaderboards to compete with your friends and the world
• New outfits for the Gunslinger to unlock
• Procedurally generated levels making every game a new experience
Full + Revival